Sunday, March 30, 2014

Today as I listened to the talks in church I felt spiritually fed. I felt my attitude change and my spirit swell with gratitude for all that God has blessed me with. I began to realize how strong the spirit was in that meeting. Most importantly I began to realize that the spirit was specifically witnessing to me that what the speaker was saying was true. He was saying that Joseph Smith was a true prophet and this was the true church. That Christ died for the same principles that are taught in this church. I had been praying for more spiritual witnesses because I've had many but my well was getting a bit dry. God answered my prayers. My message is keep the faith, pray, be obedient and dedicated and God will give you a witness. The spirit is like a soft whisper that can fill your heart with joy and knowledge if you let it in.

No comments: